We provide ISO certification in Patna Bihar Ranchi Jharkhand. ISO 9001 certification can build image of your products and services. ISO stands for International organisation for standards. ISO is an international body that develop different standards for different types of industries. ISO standards are accepted worldwide. Adhering to ISO standards means your products and services are of world class and you are running your business with world accepted best business practice.
Importance of ISO certification are many like, it could help in building brand reputation in eyes of your customers. It could help you in marketing of your products and services. It could help you in export of your products and services and it could also help you in winning government and no government tenders.
There are many series of ISO Standards like ISO 9001, ISO 18001 etc applicable to different kinds and types of businesses.
ISO CERTIFICATION PROCESS:
- You will have to make application for ISO certification with all required documents and checklists.
- Audit team from ISO company would come to check whether you comply with ISO standards or not.
- If there is found any discrepancies or shortfall, you will be informed and given a chance to rectify the errors and to overcome shortfalls.
- The audit team would again come and do audit.
- On successful completion of audit,the audit team would issue ISO certification certificate to your company.
ISO certificate is issued for three years subject successful completion of ISO Surveillance audit every year. ISO Surveillance audit is conducted to ensure that the company is continuously complying with ISO standards or not.
Getting quality of your products and services certified by external bodies and companies, can increase reputation in eyes of your prospective customers. Customers look positively to your products and services, it helps in increasing sales of your products and services.
There are various standards and various standard making bodies, but ISO standards have its own place in product and service quality certification industry. Whats benefit of getting ISO certification, its a mandatory requirement in tender, it helps you in exporting your goods, it helps you in creating brand value in eyes of your prospective and existing customers.
For ISO certification of your company, NGO or firm, call us at:
+91-85400-99000 (Whatsapp and Call both)