We serve CMMI Certification in Patna BIhar Ranchi Jharkhand. Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a process level improvement training and appraisal program. Administered by the CMMI Institute, a subsidiary of ISACA, it was developed at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU).
Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a process level improvement training and appraisal program. Administered by the CMMI Institute, a subsidiary of ISACA, it was developed at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU). It is required by many United States Department of Defense (DoD) and U.S. Government contracts, especially in software development. CMU claims CMMI can be used to guide process improvement across a project, division, or an entire organization. CMMI defines the following maturity levels for processes: Initial, Managed, Defined, Quantitatively Managed, and Optimizing.
The CMMI certification is one of many goals representing the company’s commitment to achieving high level of excellence performance in the area of software development as well as project management. In CMMI, Assessment is conducted by team of Assessment Team Members (ATM members which involves the Lead Appraiser as Team Leader) whereas certifications are generally conducted by team Auditors and Lead Auditors. CMMI Assessments are based on the collective evidences conducted from available documentation (direct and indirect) and participant’s interviews (oral affirmations) whereas Certifications primarily are conducted to evaluate the activities (through inspections) and records (documents). The CMMI appraisal is done only by SEI recognized CMMI appraisal body as per SCAMPI guidelines and such certificate is valid for 3 years.
Steps for CMMI Certification
- Awareness training for CMMI to core team members
- Carry out as is process analysis to determine CMMII process gaps and carry out initial gap analysis
- Prepare road map for system design and system implementation.
- Identify core team for implementation and form task force(Finalize organization structure)
- Provide documentation, fine tuning and implementation for every element of CMMI certification level2 to level5-22 processes
- Help organization design processes to meet applicable CMMI process requirements.
- Training program on CMMI documentation and forms/templates training
- Identifying the metrics and complete data analysis
- Selection of appraisal body and helping in finalizing them
- Conduct CMMI official training for identified team members
- Mock round of internal auditing for project management and engineering processes mock review. Also micro level system review for support and organizational processes
- Support for Fine tuning of the system and actions for project management and engineering weakness and strengthen organizational processes
- Appraisal body initial review of the system
- Suggestions on the actions of audit findings and management review meetings
- Assess the system through first internal audit. Monitor progress by mini appraisal.
- Support during final assessment by appraisal body as per SCAMPI guidelines
Benefits of CMMI Certification
Following are the key benefits that organization can achieve after CMMI certification under our CMMI consultancy:
- Proven framework for program planning and execution
- Measurable impacts on business effectiveness
- Managed cost, schedule, quality, predictability
- Brings integrity and discipline to competition and program execution
- Increase level of communication between employees of the organization
- Improved communication paths and stakeholder involvement
- Identification of process gaps and institutionalization needs
- Improves management visibility and oversight of program execution
CMMI Certification Requirements
CMMI is based on process improvement guidelines and the company needs to implement 22 processes for CMMI certification as listed below.
- Causal Analysis and Resolution (CAR)
- Configuration Management (CM)
- Decision Analysis and Resolution (DAR)
- Integrated Project Management (IPM)
- Measurement and Analysis (MA)
- Organizational Process Definition (OPD)
- Organizational Process Focus (OPF)
- Organizational Performance Management (OPM)
- Organizational Process Performance (OPP)
- Organizational Training (OT)
- Product Integration (PI)
- Project Monitoring and Control (PMC)
- Project Planning (PP)
- Process and Product Quality Assurance (PPQA)
- Quantitative Project Management (QPM)
- Requirements Development (RD)
- Requirements Management (REQM)
- Risk Management (RSKM)
- Supplier Agreement Management (SAM)
- Technical Solution (TS)
- Validation (VAL)
- Verification (VER)
We have a duly qualified and well experienced team of professionals, ISO auditors, assessors, that makes us capable to carry out implementation of wide range of standard certification audit programs. Our auditors not only help you in identification of your weakness or areas of improvement but also follow up and help you in getting over all shortcomings till you do not get certification certificate in your hand.
Details of some of Products and Service Quality Certification given by us:
- ISO Certification
- CE Mark Certification
- ROHS Certification
- Kosher Certification
- Halal Certification
- HACCP Certification
- OHSAS Certification
- ISI Certification
- FSSAI Certification
- NABL Certification
- NABH Certification
- Hallmark Certification
- BIFMA Certification
- ICAT Certification
- GOST R Certification etc. (For more details, please check out our services)
TO get quote for certification of your business, firm or company, please fill up the form given in this page or call us on contact numbers given on this page.