Looking for NABH Certification in Patna BiharNABH Certification in Ranchi Jharkhand? Call us now at +91-85400-99000, +91-85400-78000, +91-85400-85000
The National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) Standards is the highest benchmark standard for hospital and healthcare provider in India. Though developed by the Quality Council of India on the lines of International Accreditation Standards like the JCI, ACHS and the Canadian Hospital Accreditation Standards, the NABH is however seen as a more practical set of Standards, topical and very relevant to India’s unique healthcare system requirements.
Within just 2 years of its launch, the Indian Accreditation Standards, the NABH was accepted by ISQUa, the International Society for Quality Assurance in Healthcare, as an International Accreditation on par with the world’s best.
Patients are the biggest beneficiaries from the NABH Accreditation, as it results in a high quality of care and patient safety. The patients get services by credential medical staff. Rights of patients are respected and protected. Patient satisfaction is regularly evaluated. Accreditation also benefits the staff of the hospital as it provides for continuous learning, good working environment, leadership and above all ownership of clinical processes.
NABH Accreditation to a hospital stimulates continuous improvement. It enables the Hospital in demonstrating commitment to quality care and raises the community confidence in the services provided by the Hospital. It also provides opportunity to benchmark with the best.
NABH – National accreditation board for Hospitals and Healthcare has been constituted under QCI quality Council of India set to establish and operate accreditation programme for heath organizations and hospitals.
- NABH is an Institutional Member as well as a Board member of the International Society for Quality in Health Care (lSQua).
- NABH is a member of the Accreditation Council of International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua).
- NABH is on board of Asian Society for Quality in Healthcare (ASQua).
Under NABH following Accreditation Program are going on
- Allopathic Clinics
- AYUSH Hospitals (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha, Unani, Yoga naturopathy)
- Blood Banks
- Dental Facilities
- Medical Imaging Services
- Medical Laboratory Programme
- OST Centre(Oral substitution therapy)
- PHC/CHC Accreditation(primary health centers/community health centers)
- Small Healthcare Organisations
- Wellness Centre
Benefits of NABH Accreditation
Following are the key benefits that organization can achieve with implementation of NABH accreditation system in any hospitals and healthcare units.
- Patients are benefited with Accreditation most.
- Accreditation results in high quality of care and patient safety. The patients get services by credential medical staff
- Rights of patients are respected and protected
- Patient satisfaction can be evaluated.
- The staff are satisfied lot as it provides for continuous learning
- Accreditation to a health care organisation stimulates continuous improvement.
- It enables the organisation in demonstrating commitment to quality care.
- It also provides opportunity to healthcare unit to benchmark with the best.
- Accreditation provides access to reliable and certified information on facilities, infrastructure and level of care.
NABH Certification Consultancy
Gold Standard Certification is involved in accreditation certification since 2010. We have expertise in the field of NABH accreditation certification & consultancy.
Punyam Steps during NABH accreditation consultancy –
- Micro level survey of the existing system and make gap analysis for the hospital
- Conduct awareness program (top + middle + bottom level).
- Form a steering committee and task force for documentation
- Identify and define process approach
- Define accreditation policy and establish objectives
- Prepare documents of Quality management system as well as patient care and hygiene control, infection control as well as handbooks.
- Implementation & train all personnel in the use of procedures & formats.
- Self assessment of the system
- Train internal auditors.
- Assess the system through first internal audit.
- Take corrective actions for non-conformities.
- Carry out management review meeting
- Apply for NABH accreditation.
- Avail pre-certification audit of NABH.
- Take actions on suggestions given by NABH auditors.
- Final audit by NABH auditors.
- Submit the corrective actions for the findings of NABH final audit of the assessors.
- Get accredited by NABH
NABH Accreditation Requirements
Following are the general and technical NABH accreditation requirements that any organization must follow while implementation of NABH system to achieve best results and quick NABH certification.
- Access, Assessment and continuity of care (AAC)
- Patient Right and Education (PRE).
- Care of Patients (COP).
- Management of Medication (MOM).
- Hospital Infection Control (HIC).
- Continuous Quality Improvement(CQI)
- Responsibility of Management (ROM).
- Facility Management and Safety (FMS).
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Management System (IMS).
We have a duly qualified and well experienced team of professionals, ISO auditors, assessors, that makes us capable to carry out implementation of wide range of standard certification audit programs. Our auditors not only help you in identification of your weakness or areas of improvement but also follow up and help you in getting over all shortcomings till you do not get certification certificate in your hand.
Details of some of Products and Service Quality Certification given by us:
- ISO Certification
- CE Mark Certification
- ROHS Certification
- Kosher Certification
- Halal Certification
- HACCP Certification
- OHSAS Certification
- ISI Certification
- FSSAI Certification
- NABL Certification
- NABH Certification
- Hallmark Certification
- BIFMA Certification
- ICAT Certification
- GOST R Certification etc. (For more details, please check out our services)
TO get quote for certification of your business, firm or company, please fill up the form given in this page or call us on contact numbers given on this page.